Alcohol-free Aperol Spritz - enjoy with Laori No 1
The Aperol Spritz is one of the best-known and most popular drinks. Aperol Spritz stands for summer in a glass. The bright color of the drink makes it unmistakable. Fruity sweetness meets sparkling sparkling wine accompanied by a tart note. The magic it stands for goes hand in hand: the good mood, celebrating spontaneous get-togethers, the beautiful feeling of La Dolce Vita. Preferably drunk in the sun, this sparkling and refreshing drink manages to make every moment special. As an aperitivo with small snacks such as olives and appetizers, it is now enjoyed at any time of the day.
With Laori Juniper No 1 we create your aperitivo moment without any hangover and show you the non-alcoholic alternative to the Aperol Spritz. The Laori Spritz brings summer back into your glass. It convinces with its rich red color, its sparkling sweetness and tart note. Drunk in the sun, it creates a clear holiday feeling and you only hear the sound of the sea, the soft cracking of the cedars and the shimmering of the heat. Salvation comes with the ice-cold Laori Spritz.
Recipe non-alcoholic alternative to Aperol Spritz
- 4cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 2 cl non-alcoholic red bitter
- Non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- Mineral water
- ice cubes
Glass & Deco
- Bully-shaped wine glass and a slice of orange
- Put ice cubes in the wine glass
- Add Laori Juniper No 1 and non-alcoholic red bitter and stir with a bar spoon
- Pour half and half with non-alcoholic sparkling wine and mineral water
- Stir once and garnish with a slice of orange. Enjoy!
Can't get enough of non-alcoholic bitter cocktails? Then you will also like our alcohol-free Negroni. You can find the recipe here.