French 75 - the non-alcoholic champagne cocktail
The French 75 is one of the classic cocktails and is a drink for gin lovers! The juniper mixture was very popular in the Roaring Twenties because the drink was refined with champagne. The drink became popular in the Stork Club in New York, a bar where Marylin Monroe, Charly Chaplin and the Kennedys had toasted.
With Laori Juniper No 1 you can easily enjoy the French 75 alcohol-free without having to worry about the hangover the next morning! The juniper notes of the Laori No 1 harmonize perfectly with the acidity of the lemon juice and the liveliness of the alcohol-free Laori Sparkling Sparkling Wine rounds off the taste experience!
Recipe non-alcoholic French 75
- 5 cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 2.5 cl lemon juice
- 1 cl sugar syrup
- Non-alcoholic sparkling wine Laori Sparkling
- Ice cubes
Glass & Decoration
- Champagne glass and lemon zest to decorate
- Let the champagne glasses pre-cool in the refrigerator
- Put ice cubes, lemon juice, sugar syrup and Laori Juniper No 1 into the shaker and shake vigorously for at least 15 seconds.
- Take the champagne glasses out of the fridge and strain the drink through a strainer.
- Pour in Laori Sparkling and garnish with fresh lemon zest. Enjoy!
More non-alcoholic cocktails in the salon
Can't get enough of non-alcoholic champagne cocktails? We have more of them. How about a non-alcoholic Hugo? You can find the recipe here.