Laori Pleaser – the non-alcoholic raspberry cocktail
June not only marks the start of summer but also the raspberry season. We can therefore enjoy the small pink-red fruit until the first frost in late autumn. To match this, we at Laori have been working on a non-alcoholic raspberry cocktail so that you can spend the raspberry season with a delicious non-alcoholic drink in your hand: the Laori Pleaser.
The non-alcoholic raspberry cocktail makes it possible for you to escape from everyday life and transports you straight to the raspberry bush in the family garden. The Pleaser impresses with the velvety, delicate sweetness of the raspberries. Rounded off with the slight acidity of the lemon juice and the subtle tingle on the tongue, the result is a non-alcoholic summer cocktail that no garden party should be without! The best thing about it: with Laori Juniper No 1 you can drink as many non-alcoholic raspberry cocktails as you want and still wake up without a hangover.
Recipe for non-alcoholic raspberry cocktail
- 6 cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 2 cl almond syrup, for example: Giffard syrup almond
- 1 cl lemon juice
- 2 cl soda water (optional)
- 5 raspberries
Glass & Decoration
- Fresh raspberries and a cocktail pick
- Put the raspberries in the cocktail shaker and mash with a pestle.
- Then add Laori Juniper No 1, almond syrup and lemon juice to the shaker and shake well.
- Then strain into a glass using a strainer and sieve and pour in the soda water lightly.
- Skewer fresh raspberries onto a cocktail pick and garnish the drink. Enjoy!
Do you want more non-alcoholic raspberry cocktails? Then you will definitely enjoy our Koh Laori. The non-alcoholic raspberry cocktail with mint will transport you from your living room straight to the beaches of Thailand. The recipe for Koh Laori can be found here.