Non-alcoholic Hugo cocktail - easy to prepare with Laori No 1
The Hugo is one of the most popular and well-known drinks. Similar to the Aperol Spritz, the Hugo is also associated with warm summer nights. Floral sweetness meets sparkling sparkling wine and fruity lemon.
We create your summer moment with Laori Juniper No 1, without any hangover, and show you the alcohol-free alternative to Hugo. The Laori Hugo takes you on a journey back to the warm months. With its delicate color and the perfect balance of sweetness, acidity and liveliness, it impresses all along.
RECIPE FOR ALCOHOL FREE HUGO
- 4 cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 2 cl elderflower syrup
- 2 cl lemon juice
- Alcohol-free sparkling wine
- Mineral water
- Ice cubes
Glass & Decoration
- Bulky wine glass and fresh mint for decoration
- Put ice cubes in the wine glass
- Add Laori Juniper No 1, elderflower syrup and lemon juice and stir with a bar spoon
- Pour half and half with non-alcoholic sparkling wine and mineral water
- Stir once and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!
More non-alcoholic cocktails in the salonCan't get enough of non-alcoholic cocktails with sparkling wine? Then try the non-alcoholic French 75! You can find the recipe here.