Roasted Hazelnut Sour - enjoy alcohol-free with Laori Juniper No 1
The Roasted Hazelnut Sour, as the name suggests, belongs to the cocktail category of Sours. It is an easy drink to mix, but due to its hazelnut notes it tastes anything but simple! The sweet and sour flavors of the Sours harmonize perfectly with the nutty taste of the hazelnuts.
With our Laori Juniper No 1 you can easily enjoy this drink alcohol-free and hangover-free. The spice of the Laori No 1 and the nutty aromas form a taste symbiosis, which is perfectly accompanied by the mild acidity of the lemon juice. The foamy egg white gives the drink its full-bodied creaminess and classic crown. The Hazelnut Sour is a cocktail with which you will taste your Laori Juniper No 1 in a completely new way!
Recipe for non-alcoholic Roasted Hazelnut Sour
- 6 cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 3 cl lemon juice
- 2 cl hazelnut syrup, e.g. roasted hazelnut syrup from Monin
- 1 egg white / aquafaba
- Ice cubes
Glass & Decoration
- Tumbler glass and roasted hazelnuts to decorate
- Pour all ingredients, except ice, into the shaker
- Shake for 1 minute, then add ice and shake again for 1 minute so that the egg white or aquafaba becomes nice and foamy
- Then strain with a strainer and sieve
- Garnish with hazelnuts. Enjoy!
More non-alcoholic cocktails in the salon