Honey Lavender Sour – enjoy alcohol-free with Laori No 1
The Honey Lavender Sour is a variation of the Gin Sour and is based on the mixture of spirit, sweetness and acidity. In our case alcohol-free with Laori Juniper No 1, honey and lemon juice. A well-made Honey Lavender Sour has a beautiful balance of delicate acidity and gentle sweetness combined with delicate lavender notes.
In this drink the advantages of the Laori No 1 are highlighted and highlighted. You can taste the mild notes of lavender in the Laori Juniper No 1, the fresh acid kick of the lemon, which harmonizes perfectly with the delicate sweetness of the honey. The taste of the drink is rounded off with protein, which gives it its full-bodied creaminess. The Honey Lavender Sour is an exquisite variation of the sour with which you will experience Laori Juniper No 1 in a new aromatic way.
Recipe non-alcoholic honey lavender sour
- 6 cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 3 cl juice of a freshly squeezed lemon
- 2 cl liquid honey
- Optional: 1 egg white / aquafaba
- Ice cubes
Glass & Decoration
- Tumbler glass and a lavender branch for decoration
- Pour all ingredients, except ice, into the shaker
- Shake for 1 minute, then add ice and shake again for 1 minute so that the egg white or aquafaba becomes nice and foamy
- Then strain using the strainer and sieve (so-called double strain)
- Garnish with a sprig of lavender. Enjoy!
More non-alcoholic cocktails in the salonDo you fancy other non-alcoholic drinks? Another delicious sour variation is the non-alcoholic Tom Collins. You can find the recipe here.