Koh Laori – The non-alcoholic summer cocktail with raspberry and mint
The Koh Laori is summer feeling in a glass for at home: The drink is reminiscent of a tropical climate, white sandy beaches and that Sound of the sea. Inspired by the Thai island Koh Phangan you can easily make this refreshing cocktail and prepare it yourself quickly. In addition to ice cubes, you need fresh raspberries and mint, juice from one lemon. You can also use brown cane sugar instead of sugar syrup. The drink also works with frozen raspberries and mint from the refrigerated section.
With Laori Juniper No 1 you can now easily make the drink alcohol-free enjoy. The bergamot aromas of the Laori No 1 underline the fresh citrus notes of the lemon juice. The sugar syrup creates the perfect balance between sweetness and acidity. The mint gives the drink the finishing touch and transports you from your living room straight to the beaches of Thailand - without a hangover the next morning!
Recipe Koh Laori – the non-alcoholic summer cocktailIngredients
- 4cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 3cl lemon juice
- 2cl sugar syrup
- 5 raspberries (fresh/frozen)
- 5 leaves of mint (fresh/KR)
- Crushed Ice
Glass & Decoration
- Tumbler or wine glass
- Bouquet of mint or individual leaves
- Fill the glass half full with crushed ice.
- Put five raspberries and mint leaves into the glass and crush them lightly.
- Laori Juniper No 1, add lemon juice, sugar syrup and stir gently.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice. Garnish with a few mint leaves! Enjoy.
Do you want more non-alcoholic summer cocktails? Then try our non-alcoholic drink with rhubarb, the Laoris Garden. For the recipe go here.