Alcohol-free Hugo Cocktail - easy to prepare with Laori No 1
The Hugo is one of the most popular and well-known drinks. Similar to the Aperol Spritz, the Hugo is also associated with warm summer nights. Flowery sweetness meets sparkling sparkling wine and fruity lemon.
We create your summer moment with Laori Juniper No 1, without any hangover, and show you the non-alcoholic alternative to Hugo. The Laori Hugo takes you on a journey back to the warmer months. With its delicate color and the perfect balance of sweetness, acidity and liveliness, it convinces along the entire length.
RECIPE NON-ALCOHOLIC HUGO
- 4clLaori Juniper No 1
- 2 cl elderflower syrup
- 2 cl lemon juice
- Non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- Mineral water
- Ice Cube
Glass & Deco
- Bully-bodied wine glass and fresh mint for decoration
- Put ice cubes in the wine glass
- Add Laori Juniper No 1, elderflower syrup and lemon juice and stir with a bar spoon
- Pour half and half with non-alcoholic sparkling wine and mineral water
- Stir once and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!
More non-alcoholic cocktails in the salonCan't get enough of non-alcoholic cocktails with sparkling wine? Then try the non-alcoholic French 75! You can find the recipe here.