The Honey Lavender Sour is a modification of the Gin Sour and is based on the mixture of spirit, sweetness and acidity. In our case non-alcoholic with Laori Juniper No 1, honey and lemon juice. A well-made Honey Lavender Sour has a wonderful balance of fine acidity and gentle sweetness combined with delicate lavender notes.
In this drink, the advantages of the Laori No 1 are underlined and highlighted. You taste the mild notes of lavender in Laori Juniper No 1, the fresh acidity kick of lemon that harmonizes perfectly with the subtle sweetness of honey. The taste of the drink is rounded off with protein, which gives it its full-bodied creaminess. The Honey Lavender Sour is an exquisite twist on the sour, with which you will experience Laori Juniper No 1 in a new aromatic way.
Recipe Non-Alcoholic Honey Lavender Sour
- 6cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 3 cl juice of a freshly squeezed lemon
- 2 cl of liquid honey
- Optional: 1 egg white / aquafaba
- ice cubes
Glass & Decoration
- Tumbler glass and a sprig of lavender for decoration
- Pour all ingredients, except ice, into the shaker
- Shake for 1 minute, then add ice and shake again for 1 minute so that the egg white or aquafaba becomes foamy
- Then strain with the strainer and sieve (so-called double strain)
- Garnish with a sprig of lavender. Enjoy!
More non-alcoholic cocktails in the salonYou want other non-alcoholic drinks? Another delicious sour variation is the non-alcoholic Tom Collins. You can find the recipe here.