The Koh Laori is summer feeling in a glass for at home: The drink is reminiscent of a tropical climate, white sandy beaches and that sound of the sea. Inspired by the Thai island Koh Phangan you can easily have this refreshing cocktail and quickly prepare it yourself. In addition to ice cubes, you will need fresh raspberries and mint, juice from one lemon. You can also use brown cane sugar instead of the sugar syrup. The drink also works with frozen raspberries and mint from the refrigerated section.
With Laori Juniper No 1 you can now easily have the drink non-alcoholic enjoy. The bergamot aromas of the Laori No 1 underline the fresh citrus notes of the lemon juice. The sugar syrup creates the perfect balance between sweetness and acidity. The mint gives the drink the finishing touch and takes you from your living room straight to the beaches of Thailand - without a hangover the next morning!
Recipe Koh Laori - the non-alcoholic summer cocktailIngredients
- 4cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 3cl lemon juice
- 2cl sugar syrup
- 5 raspberries (fresh/frozen)
- 5 mint leaves (fresh/KR)
- Crushed Ice
Glass & Deco
- Tumbler or wine glass
- Bouquet of mint or single leaves
- Fill the glass half full with crushed ice.
- Put five raspberries and mint leaves in the glass and lightly crush them.
- Laori Juniper No 1, add lemon juice, simple syrup and stir gently.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice. Garnish with a few mint leaves! Enjoy.
Would you like more non-alcoholic summer cocktails? Then try our non-alcoholic drink with rhubarb, the Laoris Garden. The recipe is this way.