Article: OLD CUBAN
The Old Cuban is the refined version of the Mojito - Mojito Delux! It's the perfect mix of dark rum, fresh mint and tangy lime and brings that island feeling straight home. It's pure indulgence because we top the short drink with champagne instead of soda water - non-alcoholic, of course.
With Laori Spice No 2 we mix the Old Cuban alcohol-free and bring a real drink feeling with velvety vanilla notes and fresh mint to your home. We'll show you how to mix the non-alcoholic version of Old Cuban with Laori Spice No 2.
- 6 cl Laori Spice No 2
- 3 cl sugar syrup
- 2 cl lime juice
- 6 mint leaves
- 6 cl non-alcoholic champagne
- Ice cubes
Glass & Decoration
- Coupette (cocktail bowl) and fresh mint for decoration.
- Pour mint, simple syrup and lime into a shaker and press mint with a pestle. Add Laori Spice No 2 and shake the whole thing with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass through a sieve so that no mint leaves get into the glass.
- Pour in non-alcoholic champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!