The French 75 is one of the classic cocktails and is a drink for gin lovers! It combines fine sweetness with sparkling freshness and is rounded off by the delicate acidity of lemon juice. The juniper mixture enjoyed great popularity in the golden twenties. The drink became popular at the Stork Club in New York, a bar where Marylin Monroe, Charly Chaplin and the Kennedys toasted. But watch out: the strength of the French 75 is often underestimated!
With Laori Juniper No 1 you can easily enjoy the French 75 non-alcoholic without fear of a hangover the next morning! The juniper notes of the Laori No 1 harmonize perfectly with the acidity of the lemon juice and the effervescence of the non-alcoholic champagne rounds off the taste experience!
Recipe non-alcoholic French 75
- 5cl Laori Juniper No 1
- 2.5 cl lemon juice
- 1 cl sugar syrup
- Non-alcoholic champagne; Alternative: non-alcoholic sparkling wine
- ice cubes
Glass & Deco
- Champagne glass and lemon zest for decoration
- Let champagne glasses pre-cool in the refrigerator
- Add ice cubes, lemon juice, simple syrup and Laori Juniper No 1 to the shaker and shake vigorously for at least 15 seconds.
- Take champagne glasses out of the fridge and strain the drink through a strainer.
- Pour non-alcoholic sparkling wine and garnish with fresh lemon zest. Enjoy!
More non-alcoholic cocktails in the salon
Can't get enough of non-alcoholic champagne cocktails? We have more of these. How about a non-alcoholic Hugo? You can find the recipe here.