As the name suggests, the Roasted Hazelnut Sour belongs to the Sours cocktail category. It is an easy-to-mix drink, which, however, tastes anything but simple due to its hazelnut notes! The sweet and sour flavors of the Sour harmonize perfectly with the nutty taste of the hazelnuts.
With our Laori Juniper No 1 you can easily enjoy this drink alcohol-free and hangover-free. The spiciness of the Laori No 1 and the nutty aromas form a taste symbiosis, which is perfectly accompanied by the mild acidity of the lemon juice. The frothy egg white gives the drink its full-bodied creaminess and classic crown. The Hazelnut Sour is a cocktail with which you will taste your Laori Juniper No 1 in a completely new way!
No Alcohol Roasted Hazelnut Sour Recipe
- 6clLaori Juniper No 1
- 3 cl lemon juice
- 2 cl hazelnut syrup, e.g. roasted hazelnut syrup from Monin
- 1 egg white / aquafaba
- Ice Cube
Glass & Decoration
- Tumbler glass and roasted hazelnuts for decoration
- Put all the ingredients, except ice, in the shaker
- Shake for 1 minute, then add ice and shake again for 1 minute so that the egg white or aquafaba becomes foamy
- Then strain with strainer and sieve
- Garnish with hazelnuts. Enjoy!
More non-alcoholic cocktails in the salon